Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Winter In Switzerland

This afternoon when I was browsing in my photo gallery files I came across those photos. Maybe I just only missed snow, that is why I like to see those photos. It’s so nice that I thought some of you might knows a little bit about Switzerland, some of you might enjoy it as well looking those photos my husband and I had took during winter in Switzerland. Is my second homeland, my husband homeland where I am currently living.

There’s so many things to do in times of winter in Switzerland. One of the most popular local festival and tourist attractions in switzerland the Onion Market or Zibelmarit during winter time in Berne the capital of Switzerland. Winter in Switzerland there are a lot of fun people enjoying breathtaking snowshoe tour through forest majestic crystal snow and skiing, snowsledge with friends, family and after a day take relaxed and have a fondue for dinner.

By our backyard...

In Ice Palace in Schwarzee, only open during winter time...

In Ice palace...

Frozen lake, Oeschinesee!

The Frozen Lake Oschenisee

Frozen Falls in Adelboden

Frozen Berner City

In Kiental. The place is good for skiing and snowsledge in just 10 kilometers from top mountain to down.. there are a ski lift and chair lift.