Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Visit Locarno Town

The photo took of my husband where in Locarno Park along the shore. Photo took were in vacation couples of days ago.
Locarno is the one touristic town in Ticino located in southern of Switzerland, surround by majestic mountains and by the Lago Maggiore and it’s neighbour of Ascona town. The official language is Italian. The most elegant of the country’s lakeside resort. In every year in august celebrating film festival. Locarno and Ascona it has a lot to offers many activities and interesting attractions.

My husband and I like this place because is calm place to relaxed and comfort staying in beautiful Locarno town. It was not my second vacation in this place, our 1st visit, we were with my sis and bro. couples of years ago.

My mom and I enjoying the drinking water...

Park by the shore...

Ladies and Gentlemen presenting me and my husband (lol) ay..thank you bow...!

btw..because of film festival week in locarno, we got a chance to have a pic this paint wood, we're look like a stars! (lol)

No comments: