Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


First To Be

Yah know I have so many photos to post that we had taken yesterday during our delightful trip. It was delightful trip we had in Grindelwald visiting at FIRST a FIRST to be on the mountain a case on point. It was the first ride and first experienced of my mom on the mountains with gondola lift (cable car). The three-stage lift it was once the longest chair lift in Europe but now is gondola lift. First is the first place in Grinderlwald, people hiking enjoying the amazing views of the Grindelwald basin and the most famous mountains among the Wetterhorn, the Eiger, the Schreckhorn and the Fiescherhörner.

My mom and baby in Gondola Lift (cable car)




Amazing views at the First Restaurant





Hiking...my husband imitating to my mom covering his face(lol)

1 comment:

Sheila Lu said...

wow, that place is very beautiful!