Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Sticky Rice

When we were in the car from Blausee, my mom and I talked about what we cook this evening for dinner, you know what came into my mind? I was thinking to cook sticky rice. I was thinking for so long to cook sticky rice but I don’t know how to cook this sticky rice. Shame for me I did not listen and watched to my mom when she cooks this kind of food when I was in teenage years. I am glad my mom is here and my chance to learn to cook this kind of food. She did very well, is just so easy and quick to do. This is what we had cooked this evening. Hmm..delicious, perfect taste (biko na may latik pa naglutaw jud lols). This is what I have missed Sticky Rice with little skin lemon. Nyay! (banat ni ugma sayo sa buntag kaon kay lami au).

1 comment:

Rokahs said...

hello there, i'm just visiting your site...have a great day ahead...