Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Mamma Mia! Here I Go Again

A beautiful night, a fun night a Thursday night dancing, singing, drama and sheer fun Oh my my Mamma Mia, here I go again, my my how can I resist you. Yeah we had watched Mamma Mia. It was a date of my mom and my girlfriends. It was my first date of my mom in cinema and with my girlfriends. The film is so great, did very well, fun and all the audience are laughing aloud of course and my mom, my girlfriends and me too whose ever can’t resist laughing aloud, enjoyed watching the movie. We had laugh aloud hearts outs! It was a wonderful night with it. This gives Meryl Streep another Oscar! She definitely deserved this kind of film. A superb musical film that I have ever saw. Awesome Film. This Mamma Mia Movie bring you to fun and laugh hearts aloud! I give 2 thumbs up this great musical film of the year.

No comments: