4th Wedding Anniversary


My husband and I vowed this day (October 16) being husband and wife from the eyes of people and God above. Today my husband and I being married couple we are now in 4rth Wedding Anniversary. As a husband and wife, in 4 years living God gave us a wonderful blessing a precious child our son who is turning 1 year old this coming seventh of November. Our relationship it grows more stronger everyday.

Now dear readers, let us celebrate and let us enjoy!
Tomorrow we have a little celebration a triple party here in our house:
First for my mom dispidida party (farewell party) she is going back to Philippines, 2nd my advance birthday party and lastly but not the least our 4rth wedding anniversary.

So gurls, let me go now I am going to buy some food for tomorrow and arrange some stuff here around in our house.

See you soon have a great day wherever you are around the globe.