Filipino Channel Connection

Hay at last I received new decoder box for The Filipino Channel (TFC) because past few weeks my old decoder box was broke and I requested for a replacement for my old decoder box. Now this morning after I installed and fixed the decoder box to our television then I called to TFC technical support and immediately they activated my connection. (Thanks to Sam in Milan Italy to activate the connection) you work well so I give you 5 thumbs up (even you can’t read this message maybe someday accidentally you’ll discover this blog (lol). Nyay now again I can watch Filipino series and my baby can watch again Game Ka Na Ba? Show contest and Wowoweee show (he like wowowee show because he like to sing and dance) and Deal or No Deal, I knew he misses these shows and I miss also watching my favourite Filipino series and other shows. Without Filipino channel my day is incomplete.

No comments: