Birthday Present

This is my newest baby my apple iphone. This is from my husband birthday present for me. I really surprised he bought for me an apple iphone. He knews that I like apple iphone but I could never expect that was his present on my birthday. This is so flattering, right? I thought just in my dream having this kind of apple iphone. Yet it is true, is now in my hand is not just in my dreams.

As my husband knew that I love taking photos so he has an idea and bought apple iphone for me as I couldn’t go everywhere without mobile phone in my handbag than the digital camera. Yeah I knew I am not a photographer but I love collecting photos. Lastly but not the least I am addict internet…most of the time I spent my time browsing internet, emailing, blogging and chatting to my family and good friends.






The greetings card from my husband...inside meaningful messages... (smile)





This is my old baby Nokia the one of the 1st model of nokia 3G and slide style...I really love this model because the display is a high quality 262k colour screen with a very high resolution of 320 x 240 pixels is not really disappointing and has a front-mounted VGA camera for video calling...but you know this is already 2 years old.. (smile) but as you know the functionality still working and superb even though falling down sometimes from my wallet argg... but still pretty doing well...

And this is a newest cell phone for my mom. I bought just yesterday. I bought a new one for her because her old nokia cell phone was disappointing because most of the time no connections...argg...so I bought this model Samsung SGH-J750 yesterday. Yeah is not so great than my old nokia but she said it is enough for her. She don't need a mobile which is expensive one...

1 comment:

twinks said...

That is one awesome bday pressie.
Cheers! :]