Flight Back To Homeland

In Friday (that was October 24) was the flight of my mom back to Philippines. Saying goodbye to my mom, it is hard to say but that is the life that I choose being far away of my parent and my siblings that we must accept it being a wife of foreign man. Today my mom arrived in our hometown Tacloban city, I thought she will stay longer in my brother house in Manila but surprisingly she is now at home in our house in Tacloban. As my brother said my mom missed her partner (my Dad) and of course my siblings my 3 brothers and 1 sister. I called her few hours ago, talked her long through telephone, and asked her how her travel was and so on and she was so excited telling my Dad my siblings about her happenings here in Switzerland with us my husband and her 1st grand child. I am happy that she has arrived safe and secure to her destination in our homeland.




Photo above is my mom was in Mount Rothorn

1 comment:

Rokahs said...

hello there and i just want to let you know that my link was omitted in your blogroll as a result maybe of what have you told about the "New Added Links", henceforth, i am looking forward that things shall be instituted soon so that my link shall soon be added into your blogroll...thanks and hoping to hear from you soon...God Bless...