My Baby Christening

It was my pleasure to my husband and me and to our beloved family from both sides that our son Cd (in short name of my son) belongs in Christianity. The christening was smoothly and solemn 1 hour mass happened yesterday held at the same church where my husband and I vowed being husband and wife. There are two children was in christening yesterday my son and other infant child who is a mother from Peru it was just a big coincidence day that we were together in christening. There are many people was in the church. The celebration was great and we had fun having our great food and good time in restaurant with family of my husband my mom and godfather with his family and God mother with her family, just simple yet solemn and great happy moments with us. We thank you to God baby Cd come with us, which is the greatest GIFT of all.

The Family

With God father and God mother. The one God father not attended because he is in the US my sis husband.

with some guests

My baby having good time with guests in restaurant celebration....

1 comment:

LODS said...

welcome to the christian world!!!!