Christening Favors That I Made

Hi folks, it’s Friday again, it is first Friday of October, am I right? Do you have planned what you are going to do this month? If you ask me back, I have so many things to do at this moment, before I write this entry I was finishing making christening party favors because this coming Sunday is the christening day of my little boy.

One of my friends having birthday party tomorrow at lunchtime we have little party celebration we’re invited. We’re going to have lunch at her house, we stayed there before sunset. So this is another fun of this weekend….and Sunday it’s christening day of my little son, yay! So much party at this month huh…what will be the next? Yeah, Sure our wedding anniversary this coming October 16 and my birthday in the following days, yay! However, it will gonna be simple celebration as I am not so fun having a great celebration. (laugh) If I am millionaire, I’ll do the big celebration but I am not. (laugh)

Photos below are Christening Favors..
these are some christening favors that I made.


I bought wine glasses, small stone different colors red, white and orange with every color has fragrance, ribbon and candle. It was so easy to make and I save more money than buying already made. I put inside little picture of my baby boy and little thank you message.

1 comment:

Sheila Lu said...

Happy christening to your little angel. May he always be guided by the Lord...