Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Cute Award From Friends



I recieved this Nice Matters award from Blogtimesgal. Thanks for this award girl. Makes me humble my self of your thoughtfullnes and sweetness of this award.
I'm passing this ward to Kavin, Marlene, Lalaine and Ladynorms







Amazing Award I recieved this from Lalaine, thank you very much for this beautiful award girl, I appreciate it! I pass this award namely: Ging2x, Jenlex, Ladynorms, Ninah, Sheng and Malyn


Thank you and I truly appreciate when you cooperate this tag. Have a nice day!




3 comments:

Norm said...

thanks sweetie rick! love the 2 awards..

Gorgeous MUM said...

thank you so much! glad to know i'm appreciated!

take care always!

Lalaine said...

hi Ricka!thanks so much for this award ha?I appreciate it..I'll be posting it now..and thanks for posting the award I gave you too :)God bless!