Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Playing Solitaire

I like to play different online games. I play almost everyday like solitaire, when my baby on deep sleeping. I’m addict playing this solitaire. Sometimes I’m watching TV while I’m playing solitaire and I don’t realize the movies or the show on television is already the end (lol). When I was pregnant of my baby Cedric, I played almost an hour this solitaire (while chatting too on YM to my friends) but my butt surrendered sitting down in front of my computer. I’m so addict about this Solitaire you know! (lol) but now can’t play this solitaire anytime, because my baby Cedric(CD) he need too my attention. While I am typing this entry, he is playing of his big eyes turtle stuff toy, (maybe he like to play this turtle toy coz with big smile and with big eyes lol) is good he is not jealous I am here in front of my computer by this time doing entry of my pages. I need update my pages now because many days I didn’t update, I feel quite tired doing this blogging (lol), but anyway, I enjoy too blogging, having friends is nice all around the world thru this blogging.

That’s all for now folks my baby now he is doing shitty, I heard it, is quite loud (ha-ha-ha) (lol) Just drop a message if you want to x-links with me, I reply you then if I am not busy. See you on your page!

2 comments:

AJ said...

i got addicted to solitaire, too..but i do wd real cards..i'll suggest you'll get hook more on blogging..innovate if you get jaded..

at least you got something at the end - for your kids to ponder at, someday..:)

Gellianne said...

Hi! i love solitaire also!
I decided to visit all of my blogger friends today! Have a nice day!