Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


My National Geographic Magazine Cover

This morning I have nothing to do so special. I opened magmypic website and I enjoyed doing personalized some of my photos while my baby boy still sleeping so I just doing my Geographic magazine cover and I thought this is good to put on Cover Magazine like National Geographic! Yayy! This was the photos that I like to post it. So here it is! (lol)
You can see in background photos which is Grand Canyon in Grand Canaria. We were there last year June 15-30, which was my husband and I our summer vocation in this Beautiful Island Grand Canaria. I was 5 months pregnant of my baby boy on that time, you can see a little bit in the picture how big my belly he-he-he.

4 comments:

Moms Life Blog said...

wow sis angayan man ka very nice one, loved this one:) haha nice layout and pics in here and good contents keep posting my dear:) lol

Anonymous said...

doing my bloghopping...nice mag picture! pang-national geographic talaga! take care!

Anonymous said...

doing my rounds today and checking what's new here

Sheila Lu said...

looks like it's a real magazine with you in the picture. hehehe.

Have a great day!