Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Raclette For A Dinner

As what I have said, yesterday we had 3 visitors from Brazil; they came here for holiday in just few days. They are staying at small hotel. They will go back in their place tomorrow. One of them is classmate of my husband in Australia during his class in English language.
Last night we had a dinner together with them in our flat. We had Raclette for our dinner which is a traditional dish of Swiss People. We prepared Raclette (click this link info about Raclette and more) for them so that they can try out also this special dish of Swiss people. As what they have said is good and very interesting dish! I refer Raclette than Fondue (is also traditional dish of Swiss people) but Raclette is so easy to prepared than the Fondue.
I served also the dessert which is Ice cream with different fruit on the top.

Me, my baby, my husband, Tatiane his boyfriend and girlfriend.
Even my baby was sleeping on that time I awake him to be in photo session (sorry baby)


On that night we had different topic we talked about. My husband showed our photos, specially my 1st travelled in Switzerland when I came last 2004.
The night was great; it is nice to meet them, especially my husband classmate who never forgets us always sending a gift for us when there is a holiday and especially when my husband birthdays come.
It is nice when you have a friend from different country too. Makes you feel you are blessed of friends from all over the world especially when they visit in your place. It is nice to entertain the people who are from the other country too and you can show or share them about the lifestyle, tradition, culture where you are living.

Tatiane, thank you very much for these Amazing gifts. We feel humble from your sweetness and thoughtfullness of these adorable gifts from you!

3 comments:

Moms Life Blog said...

wow kasadya man ninyo diay sis noh,. ang saya maau sad nagvisit sila sa inyua and Im sure u guys have fun there:) Take care:)

Lalaine said...

Hi Ricka! The dessert looks so tempting..:) BTW, I've added this URL in my blogroll na rin.Have a blessed daY!

Emzkie said...

wow! thats so nice to have visitors. Hmmm.. seems like you did a good job in preparing everything sis. The table looks great! Tatiana is so nice to give you some presents. =)
anyhow... i got a tagged for you! hehehe.. its in this LINK