Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Frisher-Price-Oceans Wonders and Bright Starts


I received this stuff from my sister and my brother in-law (her husband). This was the gift from them to my son. My sis was so proud being Aunt. I’m so happy they gave this kind of stuff to my son, because this kind of stuff (Bright Starts) a Frog with bee and music, I never saw in the children’s store.
My son loves this kind of stuff. This is frisher price stuffs. This Frog stuff with Bee, this is for a car sit he loves to listen the music while the eye of Frog is blinking. When I play to this music my son has a big smile, excitement and he speaks a lot with this Frog and to the little Bee. Even my husband and I not a kid we really like this kind of stuff especially when we start the music, it is really so funny music with laugh and very cute voice.

This Deluxe Gum (Ocean Wonders) we do not give him before, but now he is 3 months old we can start to give him to this kind of stuff. It is Soft Surface soothe gums for baby, easy to grasp and teethable handle. I think this is the good start to give him this kind of stuff because he can hold something, but I must be very careful giving something to him.
Yesterday when we were lying on our couch he touches my hair. He is really so cute, while he was touching my hair he spoke a lot.
With baby is a lot of fun too. It is nice when you are with the baby. I love it!

1 comment:

Babette said...

Hi Ricka, the gum soother works best if you leave it in the fridge so it'll be cool. My kids prefer it that way, mas masarap kagatin. :)