Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


He is Kind Of Snob Baby



This photo was taken in hospital. He was 2 days old. My brother he said, in this photo he is look like strict baby. Isn’t it?
He is Kind of snob baby, yeah that’s true. Even I am his Mom sometimes he snob me. Even I give him a big smile he really never smile, even I danced and showed him different stuff in front of him, again he never smile. On last December and until 2nd week of January I can took him a pictures with his smile but now huh! It is difficult to catch on the act that he is smiling while I am taking a picture of him. After taking photos to him, he just smiled me a lot, and then I told him “you are so funny baby, you smiled when mommy finished taking photos.”

Sometimes when I feed him and I am so slowly doing fix something for him before I feed, I always heard from him “Hay” word (lol) what a smart boy! He knows already to snob to his mom. He is really a kind of snob Baby.

5 comments:

Moms Life Blog said...

hahaha! kalooy pud sa baby nimo diay haha dugayan man gud ka painom sa iyaa haha lol nangisnob na lol.. no matter what I love ur baby! haha lol

Family Paradise said...

hehehehe bisan nag snob cute gihappon. Bugola sa aping uy!

Happy weekend!

Anna said...

Wow ka cute ni baby maski gi snob si mommy hehehhehe. This is a very nice picture Ricka thanks for sharing...
An Award Is Waiting For You:
Scrap Addict Fever

Anonymous said...

Your son's adorable picture reminds me of Sean when he was also 2 days old. They almost have the same pose, haha.

Norm said...

wow! sarap yakapin, he's so cute and pogi kiss mo nalang ako ha..take care