Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


The Count of Monte Cristo-The Book That I Read


I read this book, but is so rarely because I have so many something to do specially I am taking care of my baby and doing this blogging. This is so thick that is why until now I am not finishing reading this book. When I have nothing to do, I read this and I bring this when we have a holiday! My husband before we got married he keep telling me about the story of this book so that is why makes me interest too. On that time, we were in France in Marseille during our vocation we bought this book in Chateau d’if and this DVD we bought here in our place.
This Chateau De If stated on the book the commoner Edmond Dantes and his mentor, Abbé Faria, were both imprisoned on If.

In Chateau d'If

In this book The Count Of Monte Cristo is really great story, Edmond Dantes was in prisoned even he didn’t commit the sin. After fourteen years, Dantès makes a daring escape from the castle, becoming the first person ever to do so and survive (in reality, none are known to have done so). He adopts the identity of the Count of Monte Cristo and takes revenge on those who had falsely sent him to the island, driving them into bankruptcy and suicide.

I have 2 different DVD this The Count Of Monte Cristo but this is the one that I like much. I really love to watch this Movie.

4 comments:

twinks said...

I haven't read the book but I saw the movie quite a lof of times. It was a good one. I like the story plot as its a mixture of romance, revenge and greed. Thanks for sharing. :]

btw, I got awards for u in my other site. http://keepfondlyinmind.blogspot.com/2008/02/you-are-my-friend-biggest-heart-awards.html

thanks :]

Babette said...

Hi Ricka, i've read that book a looong time ago, you'll have an idea on how long when u check my profile. LOL

Family Paradise said...

Yupp, its great movie to watch, havent read the books but I've seen the movie and I love it.

Lalaine said...

Oh, I also like this movie a lot! Haven't read the book though but I'm sure it's much better than the movie.