Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


My 3 months-Old Baby's Development


My baby Cedric he is getting 3 months old tomorrow(February 7). He was 6 kilograms and 60 centimetres our last visited to his doctor last January 9. I think now he is more than 6 kilograms and also his height it will be 62? I think so.
The days so fast goes by, he is so fast growing too. Some clothes of him are now small, some clothes just used only once. Past few days we bought some clothes for him.

He is pretty going good, healthy and no problem at all. He loves to play and he likes talking with us, some vowels ah and oh hah and heh. I have no problem to him when he is going to sleep. He doesn’t give his mommy problem. He just cry when he got a stomach ache(fever), hungry or his diaper is wet. I’m lucky to have him.
He loves when we give him a bath and he does not cry at all even on his 1st bath in hospital and until now he loved it.

My baby he can recognized now who are strangers and not stranger, but he still smile at stranger especially when they look him straight in the eye and coo or talk to him. But he's beginning to sort out who's who in his life, and he definitely prefers me, my husband, and a select few over others.
He really like to eyes to eyes to me. Ew, I’m so in love to him.
He searched me in our room when I am not on his side and move his arms in excitement or smile when he found me.
When he is hungry when I’m going to feed him he moves a lot of his legs and arms with smile, I can feel his excitement.

I am so happy my baby now is getting 3 months old. I feel so much excitement for him. Sooner he can crawl on the floor or on the bed. Let see then.

1 comment:

Norm said...

hello Cedric! cute mo smile naman dyan, pa kiss ha, mwahh take care