Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


40th Birthday Invitation


Oh yay! It is almost March now. Time flies so fast huh! March is the month of my husband. He is going to celebrate his 40th birthday. We will have quite small celebration his 40th birthday with 50 guests just simple yet fun and fabulous. I’ll be busy this coming month practise dancing and arrange for birthday celebration. I created birthday invitation card, which was successful customized like photo collage. The photo in invitation card is showing when my husband just a month old, when he started to walked and played, his teenage years until his getting 40 years old. The picture in the middle is my husband, our son and I. The invitation cards I have already sent to the friends of my husband few weeks ago and I received they replied that they are coming on my husband’s birthday. This going to be great 40th celebration of my husband. I feel so excited.

I made birthday invitation black and white around and in the middle of the card colored photos. I think is pretty cool for 40th birthday invitation card.

To make black and white pictures I used (Paint shop Pro 9) software then at the end, I used scrapbook software to customize.

No comments: