Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Attractive Smile

A smile is a facial expression of us. In addition, even you have wrinkles with a smile that make improve your face value so let us give a smile everyday. It is just so simply meaning of that when you smile everyday that can add years to your life and can make more look younger your face.

I knew you feel conscious to smile in front of the people when you have damage teeth, broke tooth, or discolored teeth, unevenly spaced. As you know that, I broke my front tooth when I was younger age. Yah know, it so feel good to smile when you have brighter and cleaner teeth you can have attractive smile to everyone. It is so great having porcelain veneers that make the teeth cleaned and brighter and help your feel confidence smiling in front of the people. I discovered dental services, a price of porcelain veneers that everyone can afford it.

In my side, sometimes, I feel not confidence when I smile. Sometimes I smiled with my mouth closed. I broke my tooth at the front that is why I feel shy to smile, nevertheless just a slightly crooked happened to my tooth so it is not too bad. Onetime I talked to my husband if the dentist could be possible to fix my tooth someday. I am waiting for my appointment this coming month of May.

No comments: