Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Wait Am Not Ready


Few days ago, I was so busy doing in order some things in our cabinets. I do not remembered I brought my during college graduation pictures from Philippines and that made me remembered my some classmates in college in Philippines. When I was looking the picture, I was so happy and I smiled. I remembered my one classmate. She wanted look perfect always in the pictures. When time of taking shooting she always saying “wait, wait, I am not ready” even just we counted 1, 2, 3 smile and then she said “wait I am not ready” which already late already taken picture. Therefore, some picture of her was not in good looking ha-ha-ha and my husband had noticed too because when we were in Philippines few years ago she was with us and she never changed when time of taking pictures.

The pictures above during graduation day from left to right, left Rowena again not ready so my sis directly clicking the camera, in the middle that's me and Cherrylyn.

No comments: