Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Sunken City Is To Up-arise.

I browse online news tonight this is what I found. The sunken city is to up-rise soon. I don’t know if you heard already this news. This is the latest news that I have read this evening at 20min dot ch.

Of artificial lake, flooded Thracian -City Seuttopolis in Bulgaria is to be drying-put. In the middle in the lake, a gigantic dam will protect the antique ruins.

The ancient city founded by the king Thracian king Seuthes III, and the capital of the Odrysian kingdom since 320 BC. The city were discovered and excavated in 1948.

Now these days they want to reconstruct again this sunken city. I think this could be great impressions to this country of Bulgaria and new exciting destinations and attraction of travellers. Interesting huh!

it would be like this....Illuminated at night

No comments: