Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


My Lover


I received flowers and gift card from my husband on Valentines Day. I do not expect that he gave me a gift cards worth a lot, which made me surprised. I am not used receiving a gift card from Marionnaud worth a lot in Valentines Day gift because is not my special day or my Birthday and Christmas day. It’s okay for me when is only flowers and chocolate than a gift card that worth a lot, I appreciate what he had given to me but I felt conscience for my self.. huh…. what I had done to my husband why he gave me this a lot in Valentines day? Hmm I have a sweet man, a loving and a romantic man that I can shout to the world that I am so much happy having him in my life. I love him so much not because of the things that what he had given to me that am because I love him forever not just the rest of my life but forever.

No comments: