Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Shopping Fever


January ‘til February I say that this is the month of shopping fever here in our place. There are many shops offering discount items. I couldn’t resist my self without buying some items when I am in the mall in the shop in the city even everyday I’ve been in the city and bought something for my self few days ago, because of discounted items I cannot helped my self not to buy items. I am just thinking that in the next month I would not buy because not discounted items. Yeah sure that’s me I just buy discounted items and I’ll not buy also a things if I don’t need. I can pressure my self to buy a thing not discounted items if I really need and important for me. Therefore, that is why now in the shop still having discounted items I just took advantage to buy my needs.n

No comments: