Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


I Saw The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button


Usually my husband travel every Monday 1 and half-hour with car to their main office to work but he decided not to go their because of some reason. My colleague called me and we had chitchat through telephone and we came up the topic about the movies and had decided to go in cinema and watch the “The curious case of Benjamin Button” from David Fincher starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett.

The transistorises of the time is the main subject in the epic love story in which a man is born (Benjamin Button) as an old man which is a man aging backward and dies 85 years as a small baby. This living reverses direction. How this person living in reverse direction behaves and how the peoples react to him?

I enjoyed watching the movie and my friends too…I can say that this movie is dramatic and involving emotionally. I did not notice that I have teary eyes at the last 30 minutes in the movie until at the end. It is worth seeing this movie beautiful, fantasy, truly touching story, melancholic romance and surprising.

You must watch this movie. So good, it is different movies that I’ve ever watch!

Here is the official Synopsis: "I was born under unusual circumstances." And so begins 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,' adapted from the 1921s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards: a man, like any of us, who is unable to stop time. We follow his story, set in New Orleans from the end of World War I in 1918 to the 21st century, following his journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be. Directed by David Fincher and starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett with Taraji P. Henson, Tilda Swinton, Jason Flemyng, Elias Koteas and Julia Ormond, Benjamin Button is a grand tale of a not-so-ordinary man and the people and places he discovers along the way, the loves he finds, the joys of life and the sadness of death, and what lasts beyond time.

No comments: