Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


A Fun Day

How day, folks? What you had done today? Do you have some fun today? If you ask me at the same question, we have fun today not just fun we had beautiful day. Today, it’s a last day of Fasnacht (Carnival), my husband, son Cedric and I went to the city and watched promenade of Fasnacht. It was a lot of fun, hearing, crazy and fun music that made us shake shake shaked our butts (*laugh*). Too sexy I wore high heels I felt painful in my legs and feet standing on the street watching Carnival promenade with my son on my arms I had no time to sat down and let my legs and arms calm. It’s almost 2 hours we stood up and watched the promenade. After an hour, my friends came. We had chitchat and then after we went to Westside mall in BrĂ¼nnen, and watch the live concert. Oh yeah I took many pictures that I can share you later on folks about the fasnacht and the concert. See you later wish you had beautiful day! God Bless.

No comments: