Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


7 Weird Things About Me

Got this tag from my sis Ging2x. This tag was given to me from the blog title "Basic Facts About Me" she is my sister and that you for tagging me. Being tagging me is somewhat funny to me he-he.

Okay guys that I tagged tell me what is your fact about yourself/weird things about yourself, its time to type now.

INSTRUCTION: Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Here goes… 7 weird things about me.

1. I eat strawberries and cherries with salt. Isn't weird.
My man when he saw me I'm eating the strawberry & cherry, he laughed at me so much beacuse I put salt. He told also to his friends, they said, it's weird. LOLs..
2. When I go to bed, i want to open first the television to watch the Movie or interesting show coz i can't sleep & can't sleep without my husband duh! LOLs...
3. I like to eat rice with milk, for me that's so yummy ! hehehehe...My man told, that's kind is so weird.
4. I'm scared worm & snake. When I was a kid, I played worm but now I'm scared of them..grrrr...One time, we did fishing, my man told me need to get first the worm he said, "so if u like to go for fishing u must get the worm now here and help me" & he laughed at me, then, when I saw many worm going out from the compus bucket with soil whoahhhhh grrrr...I did ran going to our car. My husband told his family & friends, that I likes to go fishing but I do not eat fish. Weird too? LOLs... my husband always told to me, I like fishing but I don't eat fish, then I said to him "you should the one will eat"
5. Before I take shower I clean the bathroom. In addition, I like to listen the music and also while cooking and I do high volume while listening the song.
6. I am somewhat not talkative I am opposite to my sister, I like adventures like climbing or hiking into the mountain, love to see panoramic views especially here in Switzerland.
7. I like to have my pillow between my legs when I am sleeping as seems I am used to it since when I was little.
I pass this tag to Joy as Kikay, Francine, Dafneyrain, Gagiers, Pretty Life Online, Jazevox, and Alyssa

3 comments:

Jazevox said...

eating strawberries abd cherries with salt? ha, thats pretty unsual! i remember i used to eat unripe mango with soysauce and sugar blend...

thanks for this tag, i already did this tag, few weeks ago, if you want to check it at http://honestlyfresh.blogspot.com/2007/12/weird-me-tag.html

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi there! Thanks for paying my blog a visit. :)

Btw like you, i eat cherries with salt too.

Would you like to exchange links?

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

fihanna said...

Hello!
Please vote for my
here