Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


This Is So Cute Car Mitsubishi Cuope Cabriolet

I found the car that I dream of. I like the style because it is formal and good for women and is so cute! This one I really like the style. I knew it is an expensive one but I am just dreaming to have this car (lol). I can afford only for a toy car like this (lol he-he-he).
Anyway, I just contented what we have car for now. It is not expensive but I love it, it just say we love it. In this car photo was taken in Auto Salon Geneve. Auto show in Geneve will open annually in the month of March. I love to go there because for me it is interesting. I want to know what the latest car is every year. I love to look and take a picture every car that I like. Within three years we were there in this Auto Salon in Geneve with our friends and our husband's, but this year, maybe is not possible to go there because we have a little baby boy and that is so difficult because it is so crowded too.

gosh, cool?

Look how so crowded!

6 comments:

Norm said...

Hi Ricka! I like the this car too! so cute and beautiful..take care

Entrecard Central said...

Aw I want those cars hahaha wah sana mayaman ako lol.. dream ka nga yan ate :D ingats.


-ninah

AJ said...

i do wish to have those..of course only in my dream..thanks for keeping me posted :) ill do change ur link name later, kinda' amused to ur name. :)

david santos said...

Hi Ricka,
Excellent posting.Nice cars.
Thank you.

Ankur said...

Excellent ride :), its such a refreshing blog, good going.

Moms Life Blog said...

hey I want this car sis hahaha lol I want to buy one hehehe