Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Shopping Yesterday

Yesterday, we went to shopping and we bought some clothes for baby Cd, because he recieved giftcards from his grandparents, relatives and friends so we got a chance to go on shopping yesterday and because hubby don't have work too. I bought too for me two pairs of clothes, hayyy can't resists my self to buy for me too! hehehe... addict sa shopping! LOLs.. and hubby didn't buy for his own because he like only books hahaha...we had so a lot of books here in our house, just about politics and computer huhh.

This is what we bought yesterday!


Clothes for my baby CD


and my 2 pairs of clothes


and for my Baby Cd the Bowron Baby Care Lambskin Comforter
Is quiet expensive though but this is really good for baby care. Made of lambskin, the Babycare Longwool Soft Natural Lambskin Comforter is perfect for soothing baby with genuine comfort provided by quality materials. The Babycare Longwool Soft Natural Lambskin Comforter is perfect thermal control all year round and can be used in a variety of ways. Wool is nature's insulation keeping baby warm and cozy in cold weather. In hot weather, wool absorbs moisture which is then released into the air, leaving baby drier and more comfortable. machine wash and dry once a month.
Care Instructions:
Hand washableMachine wash and dry
Do not iron
Do not bleach
Can be professionally dry cleaned
Color: Oaten
Dimensions: 32-37 inches long with minimum width of 22 inches
Pile height: 1.6-2.7 inches

Oks gals, thanks for peeking again my page! See you on your page tomorrow! hugsss...good night! Here our time almost 2 AM now, when Im posting this entry. hayy, blogging blogging!

1 comment:

Maria Justine said...

I miss buying clothes like that...hehehe so cute!!!