Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Friendship,Execellent, Conract and Cheer Me Up Award

I recieved this award from LadyNorms and Lorie thank you very much for this award.

I recieved this so nice friendship award from LadyNorms Thanks for the so sweet words LadyNorms and the Conract award as well.

And this Friendship awards, I recieved this from sis Mel thanks for this Award sis.

I pass this Contract Award, Excellent, and Friendship Award to Jessie Simbulan, Francine, AmorFrancis, Marlene Lemback, Jazevox, Kikay-joy, Sheila, Gagiers-Carolyn and Allinkorea,




5 comments:

Norm said...

thanks gurl ganda cya sa site mo take care and happy Monday sayo..

Unknown said...

hi sis, welcome back and thanks for those awards..ang dami ah. hehehe..thanks a lot!

btw, pwede paki add din ang food blog ko, sis? add din kita syempre..thanks a lot!

coolingstar9 said...

Hi,
I am coolingstar9, happen to come to your blogs, it is really a good encouragement for you. with this award, definitely you will feel great, hope you continue your passion, i share with you my joy for your acheivement in blogging.
Happen to see idealpinkrose, norm to comment here. I remember ideapinkrose had visited my blogs before.
If you free, you are welcome to read and comment on my blogs

http://coolingstar9.blogspot.com/
have a nice day.

Sheila Lu said...

hello Ricka. Thanks for passing this contract award to me too but I really dont know how to do that. hehehe. Im not that good in this kind of thing. I only know the very basic... Anyway, thanks...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ricka, ang dami ko awards from you. Thank you soooo much. I really appreciate it. Happy Sunday to you.