Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Happy Friday Everyone!

Photo took from Schadau Castle during Automn time last year, in this photo you can see the Monch and Jungfrau Mountains, isn't beautiful?

It’s Friday, let’s enjoy and be thankful to God we are in the last day of the week. This month of January is getting to an end and the month of February is fast approaching is the month of Love. Wow, how the time is happens so fast! And the spring is getting so near, I’m so excited for all of this. Everyday, I feel I am so excited, I don’t know why! Maybe that is because; I’m just so excited of my baby’s growing and how so happy I am; I have my own small family, that we called the right and complete family.
It’s Friday, and husband's tomorrow no work and time for bonding with family, yappy!
Anyway, that's all for now. I'm just here, to wish u all Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Hi! Thank you so much for dropping by and your kind comments. I hope to see more of you. Take care and have a great weekend.

Moms Life Blog said...

hala kanindot man ani sis oi haha lol

Norm said...

happy weekend sis!

Jazevox said...

excellent photo here RickaVieves! Since I was a kiddo, I always wanted to go to Switzerland, no wonder, its so beautiful out there.

I truly enjoy your photographs you share here in your blog!

Sheila Lu said...

wow! That's a very beautiful place you have there. It's wonderful!