Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Happy Sunday and Happy Three Kings Everyone

Hello, I just dropping by here in my page and want to say to you all, Happy Sunday and Happy Three Kings! I woke up early 5 AM, yeah, still dark at the outside, but Im here sitting infront of my computer doing surfing, searching on the net of what is good and thinking what to post here, but after this post, I want to try to go back to bed and need more to sleep now, because many nights Im always late going to bed and makes me awake too because of my baby boy as I need to feed him and this also computer keeping me awake, blogging is addictive, hubby it drives him crazy and laughed, kidding at me as I am in my computer often but he does not mad at me or hate me as he give to me what I want and he gives me freedom as he does not boss around on me, what a lucky I am to have a great husband like him. He spoiled me and gave me what I want. What a brat wifey he has?
Oks just for all now my entry, want to try more update on my page if I am not busy with my baby boy. See you later gals on your page. Have a great day!

No comments: