Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


I am 4th Year now In Switzerland

The time goes by so fast. Today I am 4th year now living in Switzerland.Congratulations for my self! Let’s celebrate! celebrate! He-he-he. I’m so much overwhelmed I am now 4 years living in Switzerland. I am so thankful for all of this I can handle all the difficulties, different people, different language and culture where I am living for 4 years now and even I am so far away from my parents, far away from my homeland where I grown up. To start a new life in foreign land is not so easy with or without the parents, I thanks to God I can handle the difficulties without them. Where I built my own family without them. All the things are going pretty good with my small family. For 4 years now, my husband and I getting more and more strong our relationship specially we have now a little cute baby boy.
I am happy living with my small wonderful family. This is the good year to start with my small family.
I am so happy I have a wonderful man, I am so happy to have him in my life with our little baby boy.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations on 4 years! Your family sounds lovely.

Miss Blogger said...

It is always a blessing to be able to celebrate life with our families :)

Have a nice day! Care to ex-links?

http://sasha-says.com
http://myownutopia.info

garnette said...

wow...congratulations sis snow!yeah,i can think also that, its not so easy living in a foreign with different language,tradition,culture and lifestyle and most of all being away from your family...
BUt you did a great job.you made it to your 4th year with a wonderful baby boy and loving husband.

Lisa said...

I'm happy for you. I wish you more blessings to come, more kids, peace and happiness and a lasting relationship with your hubby. I've been here also in a foreign land away from my family for more than 4 years now. But God is good for giving me my life partner who loves me so much. God is really good all the time.

AJ said...

god bless you and your new family all the more..i added u na po sa global expat blogge..keep me posted :)