Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


The Love and Hate Tag

I recieved this tag from Francine, "The Love and Hate Tag" so now it is my time tell you co-bloggers what I hate and I love.
1. I love to eat Ice Cream and Halo-halo,
2. I hate to eat greasy foods.
3. I love to go back Spain, beach vocation, with my two schätz(treasure) Hubby and my baby Cd.
4. I hate to go outside because its cold nowadays.
5. I love it when bonding with my family
6. I hate it when I drive the car on the middle of the traffic and I hate when I am late to my appointment.
7. I love to see hubby's playing with our baby, so cute to look them.
8. I hate to see if things are not inorder.
9. I love to hear my hubby and my baby's together laugh.
10. I hate to hear horn from the car.

Now, I’m tagging to Marlene Lemback, Justine, and Anne as Sannedy.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Hi Ricka, thanks for the tag. I appreciate it a lot. I'll post it later. Hehe, same, I hate to go outside because it's cold now, but I have to because of my work. Have a great weekend!....marlene

Moms Life Blog said...

hahaha lol ok :) I hope u guys can go back in Spain:) Ive never been there but I hope one day Tom and I will go there:)