Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Can't Wait To Meet Her Again

Not too long to wait now my mom will be arrive at the end of the week of the Month July (this month). My mom stays within 3 months here. I am so excited to see her again and I missed her so much. It was already 2 years now, I did not meet her, my sis bros. and of course, my dad, we just talked through telephone in long hours and sometimes chatting through YM and showing each other through webcam. My mom is so excited to fly over here and spend together with my family, she is so excited to see her 1st grandchild and she is also so excited to see Switzerland, the mountains Alps, cows, cheese, transportation that is different from Philippines, people, tradition and cultures and many more interesting that she couldn’t find in Philippines. I can’t wait to see her again and spend a lot of time together. We will then take tours interesting places here in Switzerland to show her the beauty Of Switzerland. Let us See then folks, I can’t wait those days together my mom.

No comments: