Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Thailand Festival

Today my husband, baby and I went to Thailand festival. In Thailand Festival there are many foods to buy, fruit fruits and things, like jewelry, clothes, purse and also massage etc. that are typical from Thailand. I met my some friends; we had chitchat a little bit an hours, and had lunch together with them in Thailand Festival. It was ugly weather but still there were bunch of people, it was difficult to find the table available mostly were occupied, but we were thankful there were people are good and gave place to us. Even the day was ugly weather but we had fun day in Thailand festival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you're there now with ur family in Thailand...i'm happy for you and just enjoy everything there...i just hope u won't forgte to add me in ur link...