Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Just Take Advantage

Hi folks, what had you done today? I hope you had great day as what we had. In the morning we visited my grand mom in-law, it was so nice to see again my grand mom in-law, because 1 month now since I did not meet her. We had some snacks at her house, ice cream and cookies and I took 1 cup of tea my husband took 2 cup of coffee and my grand mom in-law the same as my husband. After visited to my grand mom in-law we went then to grocery, we bought good food for this coming week. We bought a lot of food as my mom is arrive soon here in our place and then before the sunset came we did picnic and we had grilled food for a dinner. Supposed to be that today we planned to clean our entire flat but we did not clean as we took advantage to go outside today because it was nice weather.

No comments: