Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Surprise For Her 90th Birthday

On Sunday, we celebrated the 90th birthday of my Grand mom in-law. Grand mom in-law was surprised about the birthday cake and our present gift. Just simple cake made my husband and me. We put a little bit decoration on the cake and with message Liebe Grani German language means in English is Love Grani and little lucky beetle. These are some photo we took and I want to share here.

Colorful table full of sunflower :-)

My mom inlaw wearing red shirt, my 2 grand mom inlaw and my son on my lap

The celebrant looking the cake due she cannot see good and my husband telling to her what is on the cake. :-)

1 comment:

Jenn Valmonte said...

Hi Ricka! Wow, 90 years young! That's something to celebrate! Congratulations on your travel blog, too!

Jenn Was Here
Memories by Jenn
Shutter Happenings
Le Kulitszie Familie