Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Let Us Have Some Cherries

Do you like cherries? I do like cherries, my one favorite fruit. Past weekend at the afternoon, my husband, my baby and I took a walked by the field and we passed by the forest and we saw a cherry tree. There are bundle of fruit of cherries. So, it was my chance to picked some fresh cherries, I was so excited picking fresh cherries, while picking I am eating too, my husband got crazy on me waiting until I was tired picking cherries, I told him to climbed up like a monkey (lol). We continued walking while I had cherries in my two hands (silly me). It was a lot of fun on that time, I just laughed to my husband and myself while picking and eating cherries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dark cherries are sweeter.Fresh cherries are so clean, bright, and shiny. How delicious!