Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


A Beautiful Sunday

Yesterday it was another beautiful weather, and yep today in addition, wow, hope this will be all the time (lol) but this is impossible, as you know that we were in the cold country frequently in the wintertime we are having snow here in our place and even past few days in the mountains was snowing, weird? (lol) but we thanks that’s sometimes successive beautiful weather.

Yesterday in the afternoon, we spent our day with my mom in-law and my grand mom in-law but before we met them. At the noontime, my husband, baby CD and I went to Pony ranch. I thought I could ride Pony but it is not possible is just good for children, I was telling a joke to my husband, I must wear a clothes like kid so that they thought that I am a kid and they will let me ride to Pony (lol). My husband was laughing at loud and he replied me a funny story too, he said if he ride a Pony, it is better that Pony will ride to him (lol) because he is bigger than to a Pony. After in Pony ranch we went hiking by Aare River. There are so many people enjoying the beautiful sunshine, they spent their time swimming in the river, having grilled food, boating in the Aare and hiking. It is nice to see those people are happy spent time with family and friends.

During Hiking by Aare River

Pony Ranch, total 51 pony in all that could possible to ride just good for children

Back to the story meeting to my in-laws before the sun down, we went again hiking with them and then we had dinner at around 6:00 PM at Reichenbach restaurant we had good food. I had hand made Ravioli mushroom with spinach and cheese and my husband had big Salad plate because he is in diet so he just ordered simple food, my in-laws having terrific food too and my baby with my husband on the lap enjoying licking citron (lol). Check out the video below, he like to eat citron..
It was beautiful afternoon and dinner that I spent time together my loved ones, bonding together and having some fun and chitchat.

No comments: