Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


A New Friend

Hi folks, what have you done today? My baby and I we had great day were at the noontime until sunset in my friend house (Juliet). It was the celebration of my friend birthday. At lunchtime, we had Asian food again, Escabeche fish, adobo, pancit bihon (glass noddles), penakbit (typical Filipino food) and minudo hmm yummy? Delicious foods we had and then around 3 o’clock we had desserts. It was another day of chitchat with friends and Videoke day. I have friends I just met just today almost 8 months that we did not meet because she was busy doing her job and specially my other friend from Holland. My baby (8 months and 2 weeks old) enjoyed playing with the baby girl (1 year and 2 months old) a daughter of my friend from Holland. It was so fun because the baby girl keep kissing to my baby boy and my baby boy kissed her too. My baby boy keep looking to the baby girl and liking her to play. It was another fun day meeting again to my friends and at the first time, my baby boy found a new friend and kissed. I want to share you later on some videos of my baby boy and baby girl a daughter of my friend.

The Celebrant wearing yellow blouse from the right side


Let us eat...

Introducing face to face


It was the first kiss...

liking it...

my baby boy being naughty...

they are so cute!!!


saying Tschüss


2 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

aww.. that is sooo sweet.....

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful family and I love the baby pictures. They are adorable :-)