Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


He Want Chocolate


My baby usually woke up early morning. Sometimes I could not realized that he was awake and playing some stuff toys beside him. Mostly he awakes me, he always do playing my hair, my nose, my eyes, my face that makes me awake. I can tell that my baby is my alarm clock ha-ha-ha. My husband told me if he could speak straight word maybe he will say that “mommy I want chocolate” (lol funny). I am so fond of my baby boy, proud mommy I am. When my baby realized that I was awake he give a big smile on me that makes my heart happy and that start to brightens up my day and he makes his body rolling and feeling so excited. He is so funny baby boy and easy to deal with. I am lucky having to him. Sometimes when I just sit down in front of my computer he just sit down on his chair playing some stuff toys and sometimes drinking water while playing together with his stuff toys. He let me to do my assignment in my computer and household choirs. He sleeps in the same time in the afternoon when I put him on the bed and sometime on his play area.

1 comment:

Carol said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!