Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


The Most Beautiful Mountain In The World


This is with my sister and brother (above photo). My sister wearing black and me was wearing pink t-shirt. These were during summer vacation in Valais Switzerland past years. It was blast vacation we had in their, we went to Zermatt which is known village in Switzerland which where the Matterhorn is, the famous landmark in Switzerland and the most beautiful mountain in the world, which named also the Tobleron chocolate. Zermatt known is the one best place of ski resort in the Alps.

Photo above when we went to the mountains with cable railway; there we saw amazing wide view of the Switzerland Alps, border Italy Alps and Zermatt village that was so breathtaking view and of course the most ever dominant the most amazing mountain in the world the MATTERHORN. This coming august I do not know if we could go this place to bring my mom out there and see the Zermatt village and tour in interesting attractions of this area.

With my husband and my sis and bro.

Amazing Mountain

2 comments:

Rokahs said...

well, what a nice place especially that youre with ur family...anyway, i've already seen the link and tnx for it...enjoy and have a nice day ahead...

Cielo said...

wow sis, para na rin akong nakarating sa place thru your pics...ganda ng lugar♥♥♥