Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Easter Bunny Chocolate


This is Easter bunny chocolate. We bought this last Monday and I am eating now while typing this entry. (lol) yummy! This is what I like to eat a color white chocolate. White chocolate is not so healthy than brown chocolate but I really like to eat white chocolate (lol). Few days away time to easter egg hunt. In the days, leading up to Easter, chocolate bunnies, coloured eggs and special Easter cakes appear in shop windows and the Easter Sunday often starts with an Easter-egg hunt. Switzerland is the country's biggest Easter egg hunt. This is so excited hunting Easter egg. Children combing the house or garden, eager to fill their baskets with what the Easter bunny has left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ricka...just bloghopping. that's a cute easter bunny you have there...the Swiss people are really good in chocolates!

Anonymous said...

Hello, its time for me too see you, hope you have a happy week, I’ll be seeing you around, bye

Anonymous said...

I wanna eat that easter bunny choco... White choco is LOVE :)

KRIS JASPER said...

that chocolate looks yummy.. ur ryt though.. dark chocolate is good for the heart.