Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


The Most Popular Tourist Attraction in Barcelona, Spain

It is truly a remarkable city, the buildings are very artistic and the city is a lot a fun thing to do. This astonishing unfinished sagrada familia church the most impressive works by Antoni Gaudi not finished and now still under construction. Every part of the design is symbolism as a Christian as Gaudi intended the church to be “the last great sanctuary of Christendom”. De la Sagrada Familia, this is the one of Barcelona’s most popular tourist attraction.
This is the best and most beautiful, impressive church I saw in my life. We just saw it from the outside, because our time was just limited and because we just go with the bus tour, so that is why we had a little time only when we go inside. You guys whatever happens you must see this church. It is an amazing site and lots still to do on it - estimated finish time 2019. If we have a chance to go back this Barcelona City someday, we will return then, go inside, and to climb towers, see the amazing view of Barcelona City. I think inside this church very interesting too and to see how it has all been developed. It is still under construction church there is a lot to work going on but still amazing to see this church. I know the euros you pay it are worth it! For me he is the best artist. Looking forward to visit there again, I think our baby can kick this time and to see it completed.




Front of the Church Sagrada Familie.
I just impressed this works of Antoni Gaudi.

More information about Sagrada Familia Sacred Family Church

5 comments:

Moms Life Blog said...

wow sis what a beautiful pic, wahhh i never been here, I wanted to visit this place:) grrr. lol haha I should have gone with u in that touristy place:)

PINAY MOMMY said...

wow! i like the place. your lucky to be there.

Anonymous said...

hi, im here visiting you again, happy bloggingm bye

Anonymous said...

Hi! What a nice place! Thanks for sharing. By the way, I got a tag for you: http://gellianne.blogspot.com/2008/03/8-weird-facts-about-myself.html.

Take care!

Sheila Lu said...

Great building they have there... Very unique design.