Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Beautiful View From Belpberg

Today it was good weather, not blue sky though but you can still see the amazing high mountains cover with snow. At noontime, we did not want that the time pass without to spend our time to go outside. Therefore, my husband and I packed hurriedly some things for our baby and we went to Belpberg a small village that dependent on agriculture, dairy farming and cattle breeding. In addition, Belpberg is amazing place with a beautiful view over the Bernese Alps.


With my love of my life

With my baby, he is just so cute being naughty on this picture!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute ur baby
rick if u hav tym pls update my url to http://hawaiianalife.com
hav a wonderful day
thx a lot

tx sweetie said...

hala ka daku na tinoud u bb day. kblo naman mo pa kyut kyut oi..agi rako

Nova said...

thank you for sharing the pictures.. its nice seeing you happy with your family

Anonymous said...

Hi Ricka, the Alps are so beautiful. I cannot wait to see it for myself. I just hope we'll have good weather when we are in Wengen so we can see the Eiger and Jungfrao. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Another Blog...

Emzkie said...

hahaha.. ang cute ng baby mo sis! marunong ng dumila ha! lol

Anonymous said...

hi cute cute ng baby mo