Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


My baby Is Getting Bigger

I took shot at the house of my grandmother in-law. My grandmother in-law (89 years old) was so happy she saw her grand grandson. My baby boy on that time was 4 weeks old. She love so much my baby, she keeps caring my baby when we were at her house.

Now, my baby is a big baby boy he is just 4 months and 4 weeks old now look at his new photo below of this entry, he did posed while I took photo to him. His doctor told us this coming April he will start to eat solid food and I still breast feed to him. I cannot stop to breast feed to him coz the good thing also it is mother’s milk is healthier than the formula milk. I do not know at this when I stop to breast feed to him maybe if he is 6 months or 8 months. His doing well and play game a lot with his dad and me. We keeps reading a book for him telling a story sing a songs and I dance in front of him that makes him so happy and he talk at loud too, he want to try to say words he-he-he, he is really talkative boy but he is shy, when he saw someone/ strangers he stop talking. He keeps looking my mouth and his dad mouth while speaking to him. Sometimes I showed my teeth to him and he wanted to reach it! He-he-he. He laughs aloud and he keeps looking at me where I go around at our house. Furthermore, when his lying on his back he left his head and shoulder, I can reach him to pull his up. If I place him on his stomach, he’ll extend his arms, legs, and arch his back. He can pivot to reach a desired object, which I used to put different things in front of him so that he tries to reach the object. My husband put him on bed on time we have daily and evening routine “alternate activities” and I think that is good for the baby.

4 comments:

Cielo said...

Your baby is such a cute angel, ang cute talaga ng mga bata pag amerasian. magaganda at parang mga model ng huggies at baby milkee

Moms Life Blog said...

hello kumusta buddy? miss u na:)

Moms Life Blog said...

super cute ng baby mo, grabeh... cute na cute kanindot as in oi wahhh:( lol

Maya said...

he is cute.