Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Going Back to Swimming Fitness


These are the photos took yesterday at my work. When I was going to my work I cannot stopped to say, “goodbye/see you later baby”. It was so hard for me without him, even just a short hour. Aw! That is the feeling being a mom. Even I was in my work I just always thinking to my little boy, but my work was doing pretty well. Actually, I am working in Kindergarten. They are so cute kids they missed me so terribly and I missed them too. My chief she was so happy that I am going back again my work even is just 3 hours and only in every Wednesday, I wanted to work 6 hours within 2 days in a week but my husband can’t assure me that because he need also to work. In addition, I want also to go back my swimming fitness. That was fine for me just 3 hours to work and husband gave me a time too for my fitness hours. Therefore, that is enough for me as a break time even just short hours in a week. I am so glad for that my husband gave me a chance to enjoy to myself to go out our house without our baby (I love my baby so much but I need also a short break just a short hour in a week). As what the people said here in our place a mother also need a little break just a short hour without the baby. Furthermore, I do not know yet when the swimming fitness begins this spring. Sooner, I will inform to my co-swimmer she is one of a Filipina too. I am so excited to go back in this swimmers group again. Last year, I paid my swimming fitness but I was not their because of my pregnancy, I stopped my swimming fitness during my 8 months pregnancy period because I had a big belly and was so heavy on that time (lol) (because the baby was big). I am really missing my swimming fitness too and of course my co-swimmers group and our teacher.

7 comments:

Beth said...

I am glad that you're back to work now.. Outside world ha :) I love swimming.. I actually miss swimming.. like real swimming. Kanang sa dagat jud ba maglangoy langoy :)

Anonymous said...

HI Ricka... Been here...Readin your post... Kiss me to your lovely little angel... Have a nice day!...c",)

Lalaine said...

swimming fitness?sounds cool Ricka!

Mira said...

That must be great to go out and have time for yourself, I havent had that in a while, whaaah!! Its hard to go out sometimes with girlfriends. My body is with them but my mind is at home thinking about my son, lol. Goodluck to your swimming fitness class, enjoy.

DebbieDana said...

Hi ricka...:)

PINAY MOMMY said...

well for me...i have resigned from my work already. i am a struggling stay-at-home mom. just started to learn things at home. but i enjoyed it anyway. nice to dropped by here. i guess this is where you are always posting. glad to be here!!

Pinay Mommy

Anonymous said...

hi ricka! i have a tag for you, please check my site.

happy easter!