Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Four Seasons

Spring season is fast approaching is just few weeks away! I love four seasons. In spring season, you can see flowers start to blooms in garden or in the park. In summer, the flowers are ready to pick. I really love to self-pick flowers on the field that I really enjoy so much self-picking flowers to bring the flowers to my in-laws in every visit to them. I enjoy self-picking flowers on the fields than to buy on the shop, but when we are in a hurry, we just direct to buy flowers on the shop. In this season, which I like the most, cool breeze air and the smells from leaves and flowers. In autumn season, the leaves are colourful like yellowish or orange and then get to start the leaves are fall down. In winter, it is cold and snowy. In our place covered with snow, as a white powder (lol) is also a lot of fun with snow. Mostly people here in our place like to go skiing, snow sledge (like my husband and I he-he-he sooner with our baby), and when he is two yrs old I think we will start to bring him to learn ski and in addition making fun with the snow or throwing snowball and making a snowman. With a snow you can do have a lot of fun but is cold though if you are not wear a thick jacket you feel get freeze and that makes you sick. My husband told me the children they like to play with a snow evens they feel cold or freeze they keep playing with a snow until they just realized their hand or feet are color with pink or dark. That happened to my husband when he was a little kid (a little bit naughty) Let us see my baby in a snow when he is two years old if he like to play this snow.

6 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

happy spring!

Beth said...

hello Ricka.. enjoy the spring :) Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

pretty! please, change my blog to http://www.charmingjourney.com
thanks!

Babette said...

Hi Ricka, ang ganda ng mga tulips. Too bad tulip season is over pagpunta namin sa Netherlands.

Anonymous said...

pretty tulips sis. I love spring season too.

Sheila Lu said...

Wow! How I wish I can be in that place with so many flowers. It's so beautiful...